How to Setup Airtel 4G hotspot Router Configuration WiFi Router?
Yes, You can configure airtel 4g hotspot portable wifi router with in five minutes. Airtel had release the portable hotspot router to create hotspot and enable to access internet everywhere.
In this hotspot router you can 2G, 3G, 4G so needs to worry to access internet but when it switches to 4G to lower the speed of internet is bit slower.
After buying of this hotspot you have to setup and configure the hotspot router as per requirements.
Then how to configure and setup Airtel 4G WiFi hotspot router?
In this we provide you the information about how to setup and configure the Airtel 4G WiFi hotspot router?
Steps to follow for setup and configure Airtel 4G WiFi hotspot router
The below are the steps to follow for setup and configure the Airtel 4G WiFi hotspot router.
- First of all take the hotspot from the box and open back cover of the router, remove the battery and note down the information on it.
- And then switch on your Airtel hotspot router. And open your laptop and connect to the Airtel hotspot whose name is displayed as the name in the hotspot.
- Enter the default password and connect to the hotspot.
- Once your laptop is connect to the hotspot, open browser in your laptop and enter the 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Use default username and password for logging in.
- Then you will see the home page of the Airtel hotspot router.
How to Configure Airtel 4G WiFi Hotspot Router?
Below are the steps to follow for configuring the Airtel 4G WiFi Hotspot router.
- After entering into the homepage of your router click on the settings option.
- Then you can able to configure the configure profile settings.
- And then choose for the WLAN option from the left side options.
- In that SSID option delete the default name in it and choose the name as you required.
- In the pre-shared key option type your new password which is used to access internet from your router.
- And click on apply settings option.
- These are the Easy Steps to Configure Airtel 4G Hotspot (Wi-Fi Router
How to Change your Airtel 4G Hotspot router password
By following the below steps you can change your Airtel 4G hotspot router password
- By clicking the settings options, few options will appear on the left side of the screen.
- In that choose for the Modify password option.
- Then few blank options will open; in that first option enter your current password.
- And then enter the new password and confirm the new password.
- By that you can change your hotspot password.
Airtel 4G hotspot Router Wi-Fi Configuration with Mobile By this you can setup and configure the Airtel 4G WiFi hotspot router.