How to Setup or configure Binatone router in parental control Settings
Step by step procedure to setup the parental control in your wireless home router: If you want to restrict your children to visit some particular sites, if you have wireless router with internet access you can made it.
It is the by the feature called ‘Parental Control’. Almost every router contains the parental control.
In this we provide you the information about, how to setup and configure your Binatone router with parental control?
The below are the steps to follow to set and configure the binatone router in parental control.
Steps to configure Binatone router in parental control
The below are the steps to follow to setup and configure the Binatone router in parental control. Binatone WR1500N Parental Control Settings Router
- For that connect your router to the laptop using the LAN port and the WAN port should connect to your internet cable.
- And after that open the browser in your system and type the IP address 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of the browser and press enter button.
- Then it will redirect you to the system password gateway window, in that you have to enter the system password.
- Then enter the router default password and click on the enter button.
- From the left side menu, there you will get the “parental control” option and click on it.
- Click on the enable option and click ‘add new’.
- Then the list of options will open, in that you have to fill the details as below.
- In the first box you have to enter the MAC address of your children’s PC or Laptop.
- And in the below columns add website name you want to restrict for your child.
- And then Click on schedule and fill the options as per you want to create rule for your child internet access.
- choose the time, date, start and stop time.
- Next click on save and apply.
By this you can configure your router with parental control and restrict your child from accessing the unwanted websites through internet. We wil update screenshots step by step Binatone WR1500N Parental Control Settings Router soon.