Setup your I-Ball Baton 150Mbps Wireless Router without Internet Connection @192.168.1.1
Steps By Step Guide to configure iball baton 150m wireless-n broadband router : I-Ball Baton 150 Mbps Wireless router is used for the wide range of Indoor Wireless product such as Wi-Fi routers. It is very easy to setup and configure the wireless Wi-Fi router by your own.
i Ball baton 150 M Wireless-N+Router (Modem + Wifi) Configuration step by step procedure given below. Just follow the steps. Then how to setup and configure your I-Ball Baton 150 Mbps wireless router and configure?
In this we provide you the information about how to setup and configure the I-Ball Baton 150 Mbps Wireless router?
Below is the procedure to follow for setting up the I-Ball Baton 150 Mbps wireless router.
Steps to follow to Setup your I-Ball Baton 150Mbps Wireless Router @192.168.1.1
To configure the I-Ball Baton 150 Mbps wireless router follow the below steps which are provided.
- To setup the I-Ball Baton 150Mbps Wireless Router, first of all you have to power cycling the modem and router.
- For that you have to do is unplug the modem and router from the power source.
- Connect the Ethernet cable from the modem to the WAN or Internet port of the router.
- And then power on your modem first, then your router by plugging them back to the power source.
- wait for some time, so that your modem will boot up.
- Power on the router, connect your router’s power supply on the back and plug it into the wall.
- Turn on your computer, and then make sure that you aren’t connected to any other wireless networks.
- Then you will see the power lights, these are for ensuring that the LAN and WAN ports are connected properly.
- After that open the web browser in your computer, you can configure your router.
- Enter 192.168.1.1 into your address bar and press enter button.
- Then you will redirect to the login page, in which you have to enter the default login credentials.
- After entering the login credentials, you are directed to the wizard page and click on the “Setup Wizard” button.
- And then click on “launch internet connection setup wizard and then click on next button.
- Create your administrator password to connect the router with other devices to access internet.
- Then set your time zone and other router settings as per your usage.
- Save your settings and click on the “connect” button to save your settings, then your router will reboot which may take one to two minutes.
By this you can setup and configure your I-Ball Baton 150Mbps wireless router by your own without internet connection.
For more information about I-Ball Baton 150 Mbps wireless router configuration without internet connection step by step procedure visit our website https://routerpassword.info/