HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3635 Wireless Printer Setup Printing From Android, IPhone and Tablet
Step by Step Procedure for Printing the Document from Android, ios Mobile Phones:HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3635 Wireless Printer is an All-in-one printer with print, copy, scan and connectivity wires as well as wireless. It just works with WiFi direct feature we need to enable the wireless broadcasting feature.
Then how to print the files, documents or images from the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3635 Wireless Printer?
Printing form the android and ios is very simple and easy to use. You just need the working WiFi mobile phone which can scan and connect WiFi printer without any issue.
In printer also Wi-Fi option should enable in printer so that phone and tablet can search printer name with WiFi scanning to connect it with wireless.
After all these things are done follow the below steps to print the content from your android or ios mobiles by using the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3635 Wireless printer.
Steps to Follow to Print the Content from Your Android Mobile Using the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3635 Wireless Printer
Below are the steps to follow for printing the content from your android mobile by using the HP DeskJet ink advantage 3635 wireless printer.
- For that first of all enable the WiFi settings in the printer by pressing the wireless signal icon in the printer.
- Before start printing you should have HP ePrint application in your mobile.
- Make sure that your android device is connected to the same wireless network that your current printer is connected to, or that you want to connect a new printer to.
- On your Android device, download and install the HP smart app from the Google Play store.
- After installation, open the app, and then tap Start. Accept the terms and conditions, and then tap Continue.
- Tap the plus sign on the app home screen.
- Then the app searches for printers connected to the network.
- If you have one or more printers already connected to the wireless network, and tap the printer you want to use.
- If you are setting up a new printer on the network, tap Add Printer or Set up a new printer, and then follow the on –screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
- After installing the app, click on settings icon and click Activate option.
- Use your working Email Id to get one time Activation code in mail. Put that activation code and Click done for finish activation.
- After the activation, open the HP eprint apps and browse your files and documents that you want to print.
- Then you will see the printing button in bottom with printer name your mobile which is connected to the printer.
By that you can get the print out of your documents, files or images that which are in your android mobiles.
You can also edit the same document in same application (HP eprint) before printing, once your editing will finish will get the print command. It will take 20-30 seconds to print the document.
For more information about the How to setup HP Deskjet Wireless Printer to print from Android, IPhone and Tablet . Step by step procedure visit our website https://routerpassword.info/