How to Access the Router, I Forget my Router Username & Password ?
Step By Step Guide to access to your Router when forget the router password: It is quite common to forget the Router password from which you are accessing the Internet. What can I do if I forget the login username & password dont worry we will help you to recover you wireless router user name & password just follow the steps given below.
Then how to access to the router for which you have to use internet?
For that in this we provide you the information about how to access to the router, if you forget the router password. The below are the different methods to get the user password.
Different Methods to get the Username & Router Password
There are several methods to get the router password if you forget the password. The below are the different methods to get the router password.
METHOD-1 (Recover your Router UserName and Password):
- When you forget the password of your router, you can reset your router to get the default username and password there you can get the access the internet from your router.
- To reset the router to default settings in your router manual book, that is there are different methods to reset the router of different operators.
- Or else for some routers the default router username and password will be provided on the router itself.
- Or if you don’t have the manual and the common defaults don’t work, you can find a fairly comprehensive list of default username and passwords for various routers in https://routerpassword.info/.
METHOD-2 (Forgot Router UserName & Password Reseting Router):
If you don’t get the routers default password, then you will need to reset the router to it factory default settings so that you can get the default settings. Then how to reset the factory default settings? The below are the steps to follow to make factory default settings in your router.
- To make the factory default settings of the router, you have to make little bit of work with router.
- Routers have a small, hidden button you can press to reset the router to its default factory settings.
- This reset any configuration changes you have made to the router.
- After the reset of the router you will be able to access the router with its default username and password.
METHOD-3 (Recovering Forgot Router Login Details UserName & Password):
Another method is also there to access the internet from the router without knowing the password. This will possible by using Universal Plug and Play. Several routers allow applications to instruct the router to open ports.
These are the different methods to configure your router if you forget the router password.
For more information about the wireless router configuration without the internet connection and for step by step procedure visit our website https://routerpassword.info/