Tenda N301 WiFi Router Repeater Mode Configuration step by step given below. How to configure the Tenda N301 Wireless WiFi Router in Repeater Mode
How to configure the Tenda N301 Wireless WiFi Router in Repeater Mode
Step By Step Procedure to Configure the Tenda N301 Wireless router in Repeater Mode: Tenda N301 wireless WiFi router is a double 5db Omni antenna with 300 Mbps wireless speed suitable for small size home and office. A wireless router can be used with multiple modes like Access point, WDS, WISP, and Repeater mode.But for this you have to make some configurations.
In this we provide you the information about how to configure the Tenda N301 Wireless WiFi router in repeater mode.
The below are the steps to follow for configuring the Tenda router in repeater mode.
Tenda N301 WiFi Router Repeater Mode Configuration
Steps to configure the Tenda Router in Repeater Mode
The below are the steps to follow for configuring the Tenda wireless router in repeater mode.
- To setup the I-Ball Baton 150Mbps Wireless Router first of all you have to power cycling the modem and router.
- For that you have to do is unplug the modem and router from the power source.
- Connect the Ethernet cable from the modem to the WAN or Internet port of the router.
- And power on your modem first, then your router by plugging them back to the power source.
- Then power on the router, connect your router’s power supply on the back and plug it into the wall.
- Next turn on your computer, and then make sure that you aren’t connected to any other wireless networks.
- After that open the web browser in your computer, you can configure your router.
- Enter 192.168.1.1 into your address bar and press enter button.
- Then you will redirect to the login page, in which you have to enter the default login credentials.
- After login into the Tenda router page under the SSID, change Tenda to Tenda 1 to identify it as router1.
- And then click on WLAN settings from the menu on the left side of the page. Then the subcategories will be opened.
- From that choose for the WDS settings. In that settings select lazy mode from the drop down menu and click apply option.
- Now you have to configure the existing router that is currently connected to the modem.
- And do the same process which was done to the router initially like connecting the laptop, entering the user name and password.
- Then select WLAN settings, and then WLAN settings. Select repeater from the drop down menu.
- After that click on apply button. Then the router will get reboot and the MAC address of the second router will be displayed.
By this you can configure your Tenda N301 wireless router in repeater mode.